Hyundai Kia America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is currently looking for Vehicle Evaluation Engineer for our Chino, CA location that will:
- Conduct vehicle market research to determine system attributes that are best in class.
- Perform benchmark testing activities by gathering qualitative and quantitative data for target setting on upcoming models.
- Experienced with powertrain, chassis tuning, ride quality, steering characteristics, brake system and ADAS.
- Ability to compile engineering data and prepare engineering reports.
- Analyze and compile syndicated data and internal reports to identify specific system areas that require improvements.
- Conduct dynamic evaluation activities to validate system integration to whole vehicle performance.
- Support new model activities by providing expert analysis of chassis related issues.
- Create and present technical reports to an audience of varied technical background.
- Perform additional projects as assigned.
- Travel up to 30% of time domestic and internationally.