Hyundai America Technical Center Inc. (HATC) is looking for an Event Associate to join the Hyundai CRADLE (www.cradleinc.com) in Menlo Park, CA.
Hyundai CRADLE is the global corporate investment and open innovation organization of Hyundai Motor Group in Silicon Valley.
You will collaborate with our Partnership Manager to design, propose, and implement open innovation, marketing / promotion, training, and other events for CRADLE. In addition, you will work closely and support our operation team members with some administrative tasks.
- Works on planning and execution of internal/external events, creating and designing the event content (e.g. identify and designate speaker/moderator/panels through business networks)
- Selects candidates and propose the venues and other essential components for executing events and managing necessary contracts
- Oversees vendor activities during events
- Supports planning and production of CRADLE’s event calendar
- Responsible for keeping cradleinc.com website up to date with news and information; manages incoming info requests from the website.
- Supports some administrative tasks related to accounting, purchasing and general affair
- Represents CRADLE to internal and external stakeholders by attending technology conferences and establishing key relationships to build CRADLE’s presence in the technology and startup ecosystem
- Travel (domestic and international) of up to 20% is required