Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) in Superior Township, MI is looking for an Engineering Design intern seeking a hands-on opportunity to practice their engineering knowledge in a real world career setting. This intern will focus on Seating Systems. Responsibilities will include:
- Interns will be required to generate reports to communicate their work and findings to Management, providing an opportunity to highlight their abilities to apply engineering principles to their assignments.
- Participate in benchmarking activities and study of market trends for seating systems in North America.
- Analyze field claim parts, JD Power IQS/VDS data as well as other data sources to understand issues affecting function and quality of seating systems.
- Support root cause analysis of current production vehicle issues to guide the development of countermeasures.
- Assist in the creation and execution of test procedures.
- Create and present technical reports as assigned.
- Support management requests as they occur.
- Perform additional projects as assigned.