Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a related field of study
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
Candidates for positions with Hyundai America Technical Center Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, TN visa holders may be considered.
HATCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master of Science degree in Acoustics or Noise & Vibration
- 3 or more years of relevant engineering experience in the automotive industry
- 3 or more years of NVH testing & development experience
- Coursework in Noise & Vibration
- Experience with Noise & Vibration test equipment and analysis software including HEAD Acoustics ArtemiS, LMS Test Lab, and Matlab
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good project management and technical writing skills
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects and changing priorities
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse team environment
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment as well as be self-motivated for independent work